CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Ivie's in Memphis

Hi everyone, this is our new blog. We'll try to keep it up to date with new pics and fun stories of the Ivie family out here in Memphis. Right now we are battling some sever cold here in Memphis (25 degrees or so) that's rough weather around here. Actually tonight we are expecting an ice storm, so maybe I'll be out of school tomorrow. How nice would that be. Well, Abigail had her 9 months pictures today, Kerie said she cried most of the time, she is not the photogenic child, that is definitely Emma. I've been enjoying this semester. The classes are much easier, I have more spare time, so I've been working on my frisbee golf game, stepping up my skill level. Now we just need some nice memphis spring weather to come along so we can all get outside again and have some fun.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Sounds like about here with the cold weather. What is up with Abby not being photogenic. She has the cuties smile. Hopefully they were able to take a good one. So as you might have seen we have been below zero the past two days. It is horrible. So your not the only one looking for some warmer weather. Well the blog is cool but post some pic. Love ya,
Andrea

Birch Family said...

i am excited to see some pictures so get on it we love you:)

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! You definitely left Idaho at the right time because we are having crazy weather. I left school one hour early today because of slick roads. The road to the site is closed and Gary just informed me that I won't be seeing him until tomorrow night. Not fun!! We miss seeing all those cute smiles. Take good care of each other.

Kathy