CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 25, 2011

Barbecue Time!!!!

May I just defend my little grill. This little guy was just so cute sitting on the shelf at Pamida and I've been needing a man grill for quite some time ( and it was in my price range...20 bucks). So I purchased it, came home just as quick as I could, so excited to show Kerie and throw some steak on the barbie. And wouldn't you know it, the first thing Kerie does is laugh when I show her my grill. It's OK little grill, you can be brave just like your friend the brave little toaster.........and I can say it has served me well, now matter how hard Kerie laughs.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Ok,Let just say that is quite the man Grill... HA HA HA...but if it can cook a steak that is all that matters...